- Gang's RP
In game commands
All commands that can be used are listed below.
- /balance Checks your current virtual balance.
- /pay (user) (amount) Pays another user the specified amount.
- /cost (item/id) Shows the buy and sell amount of an item. Only for Shop Keepers
- /buy (item/id) (amount) Purchases an item. Only for Shop Keepers
- /sell (item/id) (amount) Sells an item. Only for Shop Keepers
- /jobs Gives you a list of roles.
- /job (RoleName) selects a role.
- /jobleave Leaves your current job.
- /tpa (User) Sends a TPA request.
- /tpa accept/a Accepts a TPA request.
- /tpa deny/d Denies a TPA request.
- /tpa cancel/c Cancels last sent TPA request.
- /home Teleports you to your bed.
- /online Gives you a number of online players.
- /tell (user) (message) Sends a private message Aliases: /pm, /msg.
- /reply Replys to last recived private message Aliases: /r.
- /ping Tells you your ping to the server.
- /tps Tells you the server's Ticks Per Second.
- /vote Allows you to vote on an active poll.
- /warp (warp name) Warps you to one of the designated warps.
- /warps Supplies you with a list of warps.
- /hitman add (user) (bounty) Sets a bounty for an assassin to complete.
- /report (user) "(reason)" reports a user to the admins.
- Ex: /report xxElitePersonxx "Hacking"
- /gbank Shows group bank balance.
- /gbuy Buys a group bank for your STEAM group.
- /gmoney (+/-) (amount) Adds or subtracts money from your group bank.
- /heal Sets all of your meters to full.
- /back Teleports you to the location of your death(NOT TO BE ABUSED).
- /vault (vaultname) Opens your personal vault.
- Example with normal vault(all but ultra donators): /vault
- Example with Ultra 1 vault: /vault u1
- Alias: /pv
- /trash Opens a vault that will delete everything that was placed inside(use carfully, you will NOT be comp'd for it)
- /garbage Opens a vault that will delete everything that was placed inside(use carfully, you will NOT be comp'd for it)
- Assassin Commands:
- /hitman list List all users with hits on them.
- /hitman check (user) Checks if a user has a hit on them.